Today AI is the magic word: aided by the success of ChatGPT, artificial intelligence is rapidly gaining importance in many spheres of life, influencing both people’s daily lives and the work of companies. For the latter, AI is clearly the next step in the digitization that has already exploded during the Covid period and an indispensable tool for further improving Customer Centricity. However, all that glitters is not gold, and as with any tool dedicated to business, attention, control, and monitoring are crucial.
AI bots: powerful tools with incredible potential, but difficult to control
Thanks to the ability to understand and generate coherent text, ChatGPT and AI systems are proving to be indispensable tools for online communication and interaction. For people, they are valuable resources for obtaining information, solving problems, and satisfying curiosity since advanced AI algorithms provide access to a wealth of knowledge, allowing users to get accurate and timely answers to their questions. For companies, AI proves to be a powerful process automation and optimization tool: businesses can leverage artificial intelligence to improve customer service, create intelligent chatbots, automate repetitive tasks and even develop new products and services based on text generation. ChatGPT and AI in this sense have the potential to revolutionize human interaction with technology and to open new opportunities for growth and innovation.
But as we said at the beginning, all that glitters is not gold. Despite the numerous potentials of ChatGPT and AI systems, it is essential to pay attention to the prudent use of this technology to avoid possible risks to customer and company data. For example, access to sensitive or confidential information can lead to serious consequences if the necessary precautions are not taken and sending sensitive personal or business data to ChatGPT without adequate protections could compromise the privacy and security of the information. Furthermore, the improper use of ChatGPT could lead to the dissemination of incorrect or misleading information, with consequent damage to the reputation of companies or customer trust. It is therefore essential to adopt robust security policies, such as anonymizing data and implementing control mechanisms to limit access to confidential information. A responsible and Customer Centricity-oriented use of AI tools requires awareness of the potential risks and the adoption of adequate measures to protect sensitive data and guarantee the privacy and security of the people and companies involved.
Important points for safe and effective use of AI by companies
Then what are the points that companies should pay attention to when deciding to use AI systems to automate internal processes and enable Customer Centricity?
– Protection of company know-how: without an appropriate control system, artificial intelligence can request access to sensitive company information and data. Monitoring the use of AI guarantees the protection of company know-how, preventing confidential information from being disclosed or misused.
– Ensure profiled access to chatbot services: monitoring the use of artificial intelligence helps ensure that chatbot services are only accessible by authorized persons. Through user profiling, it is possible to control access to AI functions, maintaining the security and confidentiality of information.
– Ensuring user engagement rules and limits: it is important to set up the use of AI to ensure that users abide by the rules and limits set. This helps prevent misuse, unauthorized use, or misconduct that could compromise the efficiency and integrity of AI-powered business services.
– Ensure integrability of systems into the enterprise application map: to create a functional system it is necessary to ensure that the AI-powered systems are properly integrated into the enterprise application map. This involves constantly evaluating the performance, reliability, and compatibility of AI systems with the other components of the business system, ensuring smooth and consistent operation.
– Ensure costs are contained: tracking the use of AI helps keep costs in check. Identifying and correcting inefficiencies or excessive use of AI makes it possible to optimize resources and ensure efficient and sustainable use of technology, avoiding excessive waste and unacceptable costs where needed.
BotMaster by Dazerolab: the AI tool for Customer Centricity in complete control of the company
As facilitators of Customer Centricity these are topics that are particularly close to our hearts, hence we have created software that allows companies to harness the power of AI with powerful control tools to make the process truly effective, efficient and with a specific focus on data protection and know-how. BotMaster is the Dazerolab tool that allows companies to fully exploit the potential of artificial intelligence in the management of chatbot services. With BotMaster, you can create custom AI bots based on a secure, pre-defined knowledge base and have full control over your bots, with the ability to create, edit, and delete them as needed.
The basic settings offer great flexibility, allowing you to import knowledge from different sources such as file uploads, network folders and URLs, to constantly update your information thanks to the data update modes – which can be either manual or automatic – and customize the user experience by choosing the ideal interaction channel, such as chat bubble or API. BotMaster also supports different types of bots, including support, sales, and marketing, to meet your specific business needs. You can configure your bot’s visibility as private or public, depending on your preferences. Plus, with the ability to turn bots on and off, you have total control over the availability of your services.
In addition, BotMaster also offers advanced settings to personalize messages, adjust the tone of voice of the AI, define domains of expertise and set limits on the rate of interactions to effectively manage the flow of conversations.
BotMaster is the tool that help companies taking control of AI, unleashing all its power with an eye to privacy, usability and efficiency.
Would you like to learn more and see BotMaster in action? Then don’t miss our next live session on LinkedIn: join us on the 15th of June for a field presentation of BotMaster with our CEO Fabio Asselle.